The abstract submission is now .
If your abstract was accepted you can now register for the event via phdseminar2023.sciencesconf.org (login, click on "my registration" and fill out the form).
Each participant must register for the PhD-Seminar!
The deadline for registration is 1st August 2023.
Extended abstract guidelines:
The total length of the document is 1- 4 pages, including figures and references. (minimum 1 page, maximum 4 pages)
We look forward to hearing about your current research. But it is not a necessary requirement to present complete results.
If you have just started or are new to the topic, it is also possible to present e.g. what you are planning to work on, an introduction to your ideas, or coverage of the state-of-the-art.
This year's topics include the following:
1. Wind Farm and wakes
2. Control of wind turbines and wind farms
3. Aero-elastics and blade technology
4. Reliability, monitoring, and sensing technology
5. Emerging technologies
6. Electrical conversion, energy system, and wind power-to-X
7. Support structures and geotechnics
8. Hydrodynamics of offshore wind turbines
9. Floating wind turbines
10. Production, O&M, decommissioning and lifetime extension
11. Wind resources, turbulence, and acoustics
If your research does not fit any of these topics, please select the "other" category in the submission portal.
For us, it is most important that the topic is related to wind energy.